All of your Personalized “Done For You” keto meal plans are fully customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. You can visit the website to start creating your plan. Simply follow it to achieve a successful keto diet! 🙂
Keto Creamy Butter Shrimp
This creamy butter shrimp is one of the keto recipes that everyone will go crazy about. It is packed with flavors thanks to the shrimp, butter, garlic, basil, cherry tomatoes, heavy cream, and parmesan cheese combined! —————————-‐——————🧄🧅🍤🧀🍅🍋🥫🧂 🍽 Servings: 1
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
200g Shrimps, deveined and shelled
Sea salt and Black Pepper to taste
2 Tbsp butter
1 clove of Garlic, minced
1/2 Cherry Tomatoes, in halves
1 cup Arugula
2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp fresh Basil, chopped
1/2 lemon, squeezed
1) Over medium heat, heat the skillet and add the olive oil.
2) Add shrimps and cook until the color turns into light orange, about 2 minutes.
3) Remove from skillet and set aside.
4) Lower the heat to low and add butter. When butter has melted, saute the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
5) Add cherry tomatoes and arugula. Then, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook until tomatoes are tender and arugula is just wilted.
6) Add in heavy cream, parmesan and fresh basil.
7) Add the shrimps back to the skillet and stir to combine.
8) Bring the mixture to simmer.
9) Lastly, squeeze lemon before serving.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 616 kcal
Protein – 47.4g
Fat – 45.3g
Carbohydrates – 8.2g
“A recipe has no soul. You, as the cook, must bring soul to the recipe.”
– Thomas Keller
“Food for us comes from our relatives, whether they have wings or fins or roots. That is how we consider food. Food has a culture. It has a history. It has a story. It has relationships.”
– Winona LaDuke
“My weaknesses have always been food and men – in that order.”
– Dolly Parton
Food brings people together on many different levels. It’s nourishment of the soul and body; it’s truly love.”
– Giada De Laurentiis
Okra is a vegetable that is rich in nutrients and may lower blood sugar and heart disease risk. It also has anti-cancer properties…
This dish is perfect for brunch or a quick dinner meal. It’s very healthy because of the broccoli as part of the ingredients.…
How do you satisfy your sweet cravings even if you are on a keto diet? Our answer: Tiramisu Fat Bombs!…
“Food can be very transformational, and it can be more than just about a dish. That’s what happened to me when I first went to France. I fell in love. And if you fall in love, well, then everything is easy.”